The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
ARTICLE 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you make a purchase from our store, as part of our buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), which allows us to obtain more details about the browser and operating system you are using.
Email Marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
ARTICLE 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, schedule a delivery or return a purchase, we assume that you consent for us collecting your information and using them only for these purposes.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for another reason, for example for marketing purposes, we will ask you directly for your express consent, or we will give you the option of refusing.
How can I withdraw my consent?
If after giving us your consent, you change your mind and no longer consent to us contacting you, collecting your information or disclosing it, you can notify us by contacting us at oblique[at]weareoblique.com or by mail to:
185, boulevard Malesherbes, Paris
ARTICLE 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
Find our complete Terms and Conditions to this address :
ARTICLE 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services and products to you.
Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in the general Shopify application. Your data is kept on a secure server protected by a firewall.
If you make your purchase through a direct payment gateway, then Shopify will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the data security standard established by the payment card industry (PCI-DSS). Information relating to your purchase transaction is kept for as long as necessary to complete your order. Once your order is finalized, the information relating to the purchase transaction is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to PCI-DSS, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is the joint effort of companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure processing of credit card data by our store and its service providers.
Find Shopify Terms and Conditions at this address:
ARTICLE 5 - SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
In general, the third-party vendors that we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to be able to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide them for your purchase transactions.
Regarding these service providers, we recommend you to read their privacy policies carefully so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information. Keep in mind that some suppliers may be located or have facilities located in a jurisdiction other than yours or ours. So if you decide to proceed with a transaction that requires the services of a third-party provider, then your information may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that provider is located or those of the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
ARTICLE 6 - SAFETY
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices ensuring that there is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using the SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 type encryption. While no method of transmission over the Internet or of electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
ARTICLE 7 - COOKIES
The data contained in cookies is used to improve the website www.weareoblique.com.
Here is a list of cookies we're using. We've listed them here for you to see.
First the cookies of Shopify :
- _session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit. Used by our website provider's internal stats' tracker to record the number of visits.
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (depending on visitor location) the next day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer.
- cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores information about your shopping cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique session identifier.
- storefront_digest, unique identifier, indefinite if the store has a password, it is used to find out if the current visitor has access.
Then cookies from Google Analytics, to better understand how users navigate our website and allow us to optimize it:
- _ga, persists for 2 years, distinguishes the user.
- _gid, persists for 24 hours and allows user to be distinguished further.
- _gat, expires after 1 minute, it is used to limit the request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.
- AMP_TOKEN, persists between 30 seconds and a year, it contains a token that can be used to retrieve a client ID from the AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate deactivation, in-flight request, or an error retrieving a Client ID from the AMP Client ID service._g
- ac_, expires after 90 days, contains campaign information for the user. If our Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts are linked, the Google Ads conversion tags will read this cookie.
Finally, cookies from Facebook Pixel, to allow us to better understand the profile of visitors to our site and to better understand the relationships with our social networks:
- HTTP headers, whatever is present in the HTTP headers. HTTP headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the Internet. HTTP headers include IP addresses, web browser information, page location, document, referrer, and person using the website.
- Pixel specific data, includes Pixel ID and Facebook cookie.
- Button click data, includes all buttons that site visitors clicked, the labels of those buttons, and all pages visited as a result of button clicks.
- Optional values, developers and marketers may optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Examples of custom data events are conversion value, page type, etc.
- Form field names, includes website field names such as "email", "address", "quantity" when you purchase a product or service. We do not capture field values.
To find out more about Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
ARTICLE 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you attest that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any minor dependent on you to use this website.
If our store is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS
If you would like to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, file a complaint, or if you simply want more information, contact our Privacy Officer at oblique[at]weareoblique.com or by mail:
185, boulevard Malesherbes,