Menaka is a jacket with a straight volume. It is inspired by the ramparts of the Nahargarh fort, literally the tigers' home, particularly the ogival-shaped merlons. The ends of the lapel collar protrude slightly and end in a half-rounding. It is worn open without compromise and has two pockets inlaid in the ventral cutouts whose curve alludes to the thick walls of the fort. The sleeves tighten slightly around the wrist. The seam that crosses the sleeves represents a merlon.
For this collection, the logo on the right sleeve is top stitched in a color with a lighter tone. We find the brand's signature triangular cutout on the back of the jacket.
The jacket is mainly made of a white sand color GOTS-certified organic cotton and linen twill made in Italy. It is made in Portugal, in Maïa. It takes 4 to 7 days to send it.
48% linen and 52% GOTS organic cotton twill
Partial traceability: Italy
Woven by Lanificio Subalpino, cotton spun by Mantafil and linen spun by Tintoria di Pollone
- Certified cotton yarn GOTS GO0190
Cloth100% cupro Bemberg
Total traceability: Italy &Japan
Woven by Tessitura Marco Pastorelli and spun by Bemberg Asahi Kasei
- Certified thread Biodegradable Innovhub-SSI accredia n°82
- Certified fabric GRS 2020-185
- Certified fabric OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 982768
- Traceable fabric Traceability & Fashion CTC0128A
- Certified spinner Life Cycle Assessment
- Certified spinner ISO-14001 JQA-EM0561
- Committed weaver ZDHC
100% recycled polyester satin fusible interfacing
60% bio-based polyamide and 40% polyamide coating
Partial traceability: France
Made by Chargeurs*PCC
- Certified interfacing GRS 2019-010
- Labeled interlining REACH
- Certified interfacing OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 HKNO 056817
- Certified Partner ISO 9001
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- English en
- français fr