Tilottma is a mid-length jacket. Its style is the result of the interpretation of the succession of arches of the Hawa Mahal, Jaipur's palace of the winds. Its collar is slightly high and its zipper cross the jacket asymmetrically giving dynamic to the silhouette. On each side, an extended piece of fabric covers part of the shoulder from the front to the back, structuring the shoulder line. In each of the front cutouts, there is an invisible deep pocket. The armhole is dropped andthe cutout at the sleeve's hem gives volume to it. For this collection, the logo on the right sleeve is top stitched in a color with a lighter tone. We find the brand's signature triangular cutout on the back of the jacket.
The jacket is mainly made of a white sand color GOTS-certified organic cotton and linen twill made in Italy. It is made in Portugal, in Maïa. It takes 4 to 7 days to send it.
48% linen and 52% GOTS organic cotton twill
Partial traceability: Italy
Woven by Lanificio Subalpino, cotton spun by Mantafil and linen spun by Tintoria di Pollone
- Certified cotton yarn GOTS GO0190
Cloth100% cupro Bemberg
Total traceability: Italy &Japan
Woven by Tessitura Marco Pastorelli and spun by Bemberg Asahi Kasei
- Certified thread Biodegradable Innovhub-SSI accredia n°82
- Certified fabric GRS 2020-185
- Certified fabric OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 982768
- Traceable fabric Traceability & Fashion CTC0128A
- Certified spinner Life Cycle Assessment
- Certified spinner ISO-14001 JQA-EM0561
- Committed weaver ZDHC
100% recycled polyester satin fusible interfacing
60% bio-based polyamide and 40% polyamide coating
Partial traceability: France
Made by Chargeurs*PCC
- Certified interfacing GRS 2019-010
- Labeled interlining REACH
- Certified interfacing OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 HKNO 056817
- Certified Partner ISO 9001
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- English en
- français fr